Friday, August 17, 2012

Ideality

              So there are lots of ways to try and earn money these days that don't actually require you to have an employer, etc. They are tricky, but they are really unique and fun too! So if you are looking for some extra cash you can try some of these ideas :)

1- Jewelry Consultant
             We have all heard of Cookie Lee jewelry, Lia Sophia jewelry and the likes, and we all love them! Being a consultant is easy because you buy the product from the company and then resell it. Each company has their own set of rules and guidelines, but you really have a say in how well you do. If you want to earn more money than just advertise yourself and the product more, be friendly, and most of all have fun.
              Nowadays there are tons more "party" ideas than just jewelry and they are all jobs that need consultants. I recently hosted a Jamberry Nail party where you can seal sticker nails to your own and they look completely legit. I also just went to a skinny jean party which was really fun. THere are all sorts of ideas out there: shoe parties, modbe parties, home craft parties, kitchen parties. Find what you love and become a consultant to sell that product.

2- Fliers
             This idea may seem obvious and actually does require an employer but it is a quick, easy way to make money. I work as a Customer Service Representative at Lender Insurance Agency, but I also am part of the advertising team because I go and pass out fliers. My job is paid by the amount I pass out rather than the time I spend doing it. This makes it really easy because if I ever need some extra income I can just go pass out fliers at the local event going on at the Scera Shell or at other public parking lots.

3- Etsy.com
             Do you remember my post awhile ago about etsy.com? Well this is a nice and easy alternative to working "more hours" at a usual job. This site is awesome because you can go ahead and sell the wonderful things you can make whether it is hair accessories, clothes, tablecloths, vases, whatever. It's a good way to get your ideas out there and maybe make some money too. Check out my shop, Ideality, by clicking the link below.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Ideality?ref=si_shop

No comments: