Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Easy Garlic Guacamole

Lately I've been getting quite a bit of practice mixing spices, herbs, berries, and more to create different blends of butters and dips, complete side dishes and entrees (not to mention desserts--my favorite!), and more! With all of this practice, I am definitely learning a lot!

The other night I made up this mouthwatering guacamole that I swear will have you coming back for more no matter the dish you plan to eat (not pancakes though... ;) ). And the best part about making this savory dip: it's super simple with only three ingredients!



Let's get started:

Ingredients:
3 Small Avocados
2 TBS Mayonnaise
1 tsp Garlic Salt

Directions:

1. Remove avocado from peel. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mash avocado pieces with a spoon or beaters until smooth, leaving as little avocado chunks left as possible.
2. Mix in Mayo and Garlic Salt
3. You're done! Use your delicious guacamole on practically any dish for an easy way to impress guests and family members alike.

I'm sorry I don't have a photo for this guy, but trust me...it looks just as amazing as it tastes! I'll try to upload one later.

What do you like to blend into your homemade guacamole?



No comments: